Saturday, August 07, 2004

NDAWNIS -paula

I was taken in by Annie on the word of her nephew.

Zephyr, Annie's sister, didn't think it was a good idea. She feared that someone in the family would be killed, but since singsong old man said I was OK the family took me in. That's when I became a grateful daugher, n'dawnis, no one outside of my own grandmother had accepted me before.

This blog will include my solitary thoughts and the stories of the people I remember.

I have carried them around for a lifetime-- they are sometimes light and sometimes heavy and like a tree I bend and flex with them in the wind.

I have written all of the material and copyrighted it. ---Please feel free to pass along the site address, but do not distribute it without attributing it to me. (c) Paula Bartels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home